At Western Elite, it is our goal to provide exceptional service as we deliver clean, well maintained containers to our customers. Thanks to our online rent a dumpster feature, it has never been easier to rent a dumpster for a major commercial or residential project.
Never rented a dumpster before? Here is a quick overview of how to rent a dumpster for your next commercial or residential project.
1. Choose your size.
The first to renting a dumpster is to select the size you need. As you’ll see on our rent a dumpster page, we offer 4 options for you to choose from—all guaranteed for delivery in 4 hours:
- 15-Yard: Designed to hold about 4 pickup truckloads’ worth of material. This dumpster is best for small- to mid-size residential or commercial projects.
- 30-Yard: Designed to hold about 8 pickup truckloads’ worth of material. This dumpster is best for mid- to large-size projects such as interior remodeling.
- 40-Yard: Designed to hold about 11 pickup truckloads’ worth of material. This dumpster is best for large projects such as major interior renovations or commercial construction projects.
- Lowboy: Designed specifically for heavy materials like concrete, asphalt, tile, dirt, and sand. If your project will involve disposal of any of these materials, this is the dumpster for you.
Once you know what size dumpster you need, simply hit “Rent Me” and then “Add to Cart” on the product page.
2. Give us a few details.
Once you’ve selected the right dumpster, all we need is a few details from you. During the checkout process, we’ll ask you for the delivery address, date, and time for your order. With your order comes our Blue Box Guarantee that your dumpster will be delivered clean and on-time by one of our friendly drivers.
Keep in mind…
There are a few things you should keep in mind when renting a dumpster:
- The weight limit for any dumpster is 8 tons. To put this into perspective, a 15-yard dumpster filled with cabinets and carpet weighs about 2 tons. A 15-yard dumpster filled with landscaping and yard debris weighs about 6 tons. A 30-yard dumpster filled with rock, sod, trees, and yard debris weighs more than 8 tons.
- Our dumpsters can dispose of a wide variety of materials. These materials include lumber, tree clippings, sheet rock, tile, piping, cabinets, countertops, and insulation.
- Some materials should not go into one of our dumpsters. These materials include hazardous materials, toxic substances, cans of paint or oil, and food waste.